Do you ever have a problem when multiple mods installed? Well if that’s the case then I think you need Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5. Well Minecraft Forge API is a minecraft mod or tool that can gives you the ability to have multiple Mods installed, they can work together and upgrade your crafting experience. Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5 also gives you the ability to get the best out of two great Mods. Minecraft Forge is a great step forward for Minecraft players and Mod developers because we know if we use Minecraft Forge everything will work smoothly.
Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5 is an API providing extra modding capabilities. These capabilities have been added to provide support for the different mods using the Forge. As of today, the forge contains. If you want to installed the Minecraft Forge API / compatibilty layers. You only need to do this once for all mods requiring it. Note that certain mod may include Minecraft Forge in their code, in which case you don’t have to install the forge.
Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5 Features
- Infinite terrain and sprite indexes
- Support two-pass rendering
- Custom redstone connection direction
- Override block replacement/deletion
- Secondary properties for block (isNormal, isReplaceable, isAir, isBurning)
- Allow an item to have the first callback on a mouse click
- Custom explosion resistances by block and direction
- Custom filled buckets
- Custom armors
- Modification of list of mineable objects
- Advanced configuration files
Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5 Changelogs
- Uptated to Minecraft 1.4.5
- Fix TE Issue
- Removed GnuWin32 programs, should no longer be needed as we’ve moved to python.
- Add in events when forcing and unforcing chunks. Hope this works for you ChickenBones!
- Fixed issue with default implementation of Beach plant type check
- Fixed custom soil checks for NetherStalk and Reeds
- Release script will now include the Minecraft version in the arcive names.
Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5 Installation Guide
- Download MINECRAFT FORGE API 1.4.5
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Make sure you delete the META INF folder in the minecraft.jar (Do not do this on server)
- Open the universal zip, and drop the contents of the zip into minecraft.jar
Download Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5 for Minecraft 1.4.5
Well there are two download links on above, the Universal is the recomended build and the other one is from the files.minecraftforge. Okay guys, let say thanks to LexManos, SpaceToad and Jenkins as the creators of Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5. Thanks to them for makes Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5 compatible with Minecraft 1.4.5. Well then guys thank for your visit and see you again on the next update of Minecraft Forge API 1.4.5 for Minecraft 1.4.5. Good luck and have fun!
Filed Under: Minecraft Mods