This mod called Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7 is so damn awesome! Yeah, this mod is very unique and offers a wide variety of features the player can use. For example, Commands that would usually only be able to be used on minecraft servers can now be used in single-player. Not only this, the mod allows the use of bukkit plugin commands such as worldedit. By using a compatible plugin/mod, you are then granted the ability not only use the plugin/mod but use all the commands that it would normally come with on a server. Even so, plugins are not a large feature of this mod. It was built around the basis of being able to use commands in-game to make life easier. Okay, just download this Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7 and enjoy the features!
Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7 Changelogs
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.4.7
- Added effect command
- Added fly command
- Added toggle to gamemode command
- Refactored some code
- Probably some stuff I have missed too…
Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7 Command List
To bring up the command “console” type ‘T’ then type in the command. Below is a brief run through of the command list
- diff – difficulty [DIFFICULTY] – Sets the difficulty to the specified level (valid values 0-3).
- enchant – Enchants the currently selected item.
- setspeed [SPEED|reset] – Sets the speed that the player moves
- gm – gamemode – Changes the game mode.
- home – Teleport to spawn point.
- kill – Kills the current player.
- macro [PARAMETERS] – Allows multiple Commands to be run.
- repair [all] – Repairs the currently selected item to full health. /repair all – repairs all inventory items except worn armor, if removed and added to inventory, it too is repaired.
- Click here if you want to see the full command list
Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7 Installation Guide
- Download Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7 (Installer) from below
- Double click the .JAR file to run it. Note that if double clicking the file doesn’t open it you can also run it from command line/console/terminal as described below:
- Open command line (Windows) /console (Unix/Linux) /terminal (MAC)
- Navigate to where the installer is, for example it might be:
cd C:\Users\Example\My Documents\Downloads
- Type in the following: java -cp com.sijobe.installer.Installer
Where is the name of the .JAR file, ie: SinglePlayerCommandsV3.11.jar
- Once the installation screen is up verify that the filepath that is displayed is
pointing to where Minecraft is installed.
- Click the Install button and the installation will start, a popup message will
appear when the installation is finished.
Backup MCJAR – Allows you to backup the Minecraft.jar at the click of a button
Backup Worlds – Allows you to backup all your worlds at a click of a button
- Download Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7
- Go to the “.minecraft/bin” directory and backup minecraft.jar
- Using 7zip or equally capable archive viewer open minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC *only* delete the Mojang_c files)
- Copy the “com” directory contained within the mod to minecraft.jar, replacing the existing one.
- Close minecraft.jar
- Copy ALL the “.jar” files contained within the mod to the “.minecraft/bin” directory (the same directory as minecraft.jar). This means copy WorldEdit.jar into “.minecraft/bin” NOT into Minecraft.jar
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7 for Minecraft 1.4.7
Well if you have something you want to ask about Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7 then do not hesitate and please feel free to ask by comment on below. Okay then let’s give a thanks to simo_415 for makes and update this awesome Single Player Commands Mod 1.4.7 to the latest version of Minecraft 1.4.7. Thanks for your visit guys! I hope you like the mod and have some fun with it.
Filed Under: Minecraft Mods